ZTE ZXMP S360
Send us the Part Number and the quantity, then receive our quotation. Simple! Email: email@example.com Tel: +86-020-82312822 Wechat/ Whatsapp: +8613560448466
Response Within 24 Hours
1.1 Cabinet composition.
The whole ZXMP S360 equipment adopts the structure of the standard ETSI cabinet + equipment subframe, and the cabinet as a whole is a closed structure with excellent electromagnetic shielding performance and good heat dissipation measures.
1.1.1 Cabinet structure
The height of the ZXMP S360 equipment cabinet has three specifications: 2000mm, 2200mm, and 2600mm, and the shape and structure of the three cabinets are similar. Among them, the doors of 2000mm and 2200mm cabinets are single doors, and the doors of 2600mm cabinets are double doors.
1.1.2 Cabinet configuration 2000mm, 2200mm cabinet can be configured with ZXMP S360 equipment subrack (with fan plug-in box), power alarm unit, and dust-prevention unit each; 2600mm cabinet can be configured with up to two ZXMP S360 equipment subrack (with fan plug box). In the case of twin rack configuration, two dust prevention units and one power supply alarm unit must also be configured. In the part of the cabinet where the subrack unit is not installed, you can choose to install the decoration board.
1.2 Cabinet structure
The ZXMP S360 equipment cabinet is a 19-inch cabinet in line with the ETSI standard. The cabinet is made of stainless steel and has excellent electromagnetic shielding and heat dissipation.
The height of the ZXMP S360 equipment cabinet is 2000mm and 2600mm, and the external dimensions are 2000/2200/2600mm (height) × 600mm (width) × 300mm (depth), respectively.
2.1Subframe ZXMP S360 equipment subframe is a 19-inch subframe conforming to the ETSI standard, the external dimension is 933mm (21U) (high) × 482.6mm (wide) × 269.5mm (deep), and the weight of empty subframe is 35kg. The installation position of the ZXMP S360 equipment subframe in the cabinet.
The ZXMP S360 subrack consists of four parts:
1. Backplane: the backplane is not only the carrier connecting each veneer but also the interface between ZXMP S360 equipment and external signals.
The upper part of the backplane is the sub-frame interface area, which centralizes the non-business interface of the equipment.
The lower part of the backplane corresponds to the position behind the insertion area of the subframe and is provided with a veneer connection socket, and each veneer is connected through the socket and various buses on the backplane.
2. Insert board area: the sub-frame insert board area is a double-layer structure, which is used for inserting the veneer of ZXMP S360 equipment. 3. Alignment area: in the ZXMP S360 equipment subframe, there are upper and lower alignment areas, which are used for the veneer surface.
The cable and optical fiber from the board provides a channel for wiring.
The wiring area of the subframe is provided with a removable baffle, which is used to protect the cable and make the subframe neat and beautiful after wiring.
3. Fan plug-in box: the fan plug-in box is located at the bottom of the sub-rack, which is used for forced air cooling and heat dissipation of the equipment. When installing the ZXMP S360 equipment sub-rack into the ZXMP S360 equipment cabinet, the 2000mm and 2200mm cabinet can place at most one sub-rack, and the 2600mm cabinet can be equipped with one or two sub-racks according to the actual needs.
2.2 Backplane MB
The MB board of ZXMP S360 equipment is fixed in the subframe, which is not only the carrier for connecting each veneer but also the connection interface between ZXMP S360 equipment and external signals.
The backplane is divided into two parts, the upper part is the interface area, which centralizes the non-business interface of the equipment, and the lower part connects each veneer through sockets. Telecom bus, overhead bus, clock bus, board in bit line and so on are distributed on the backplane, and each veneer, device, and external signal are connected through the interface and socket of the backplane.
2.3 Fan plug-in
The fan plug-in box of the ZXMP S360 device is located at the bottom of the sub-frame, and three DC fans are installed in the fan plug-in box to provide forced-air cooling and heat dissipation for the equipment. The fan power supply is provided by the-48V DC power supply of the power supply alarm unit, and the fan plug-in panel is equipped with a switch to control the start and stop of the fan. The fan alarm realizes acousto-optic indication through the power supply alarm unit. In order to meet the requirements of electromagnetic compatibility, the fan plug-in structure is fully sealed, and honeycomb shielding ventilation plates are installed at the air inlet and outlet.
3.1.1 function and principle of NCP board
Bootstrap applications and databases.
ECC interface S interface.
Real-time clock veneer reset board in-place detection Qx/Q3/F interface.
The network element processing function and ECC protocol processing function of the NCP board is completed in one CPU.
1. Qx interface is the communication interface between NCP and SMCC.
Q3 interface is the communication interface between NCP and TMN, which is realized by an Ethernet interface based on TCP/IP protocol, while the F interface is the communication interface between a portable computer and NCP board, which adopts an asynchronous serial communication mode interface (RS-232).
2. S interface is the interface between the MCU and NCP board of each veneer, which adopts HDLC_BUS connection mode. Through the S interface NCP board to monitor the working situation of each veneer in the equipment, issue commands to each veneer, and report the operation information of the veneer to the network management at the same time.
3. The ECC interface is the interface between the optical board and the NCP board, which adopts the HDLC_BUS connection mode and is used to process the ECC information of the optical board.
4. The real-time clock is used to determine the exact time when events and alarms occur and disappear when monitoring network elements.
There is a rechargeable backup battery on the NCP board to ensure the accurate timing of the equipment when the power is off. Normally, the real-time clock is powered by the power supply, and the battery is charged. After the system is powered off, the clock circuit is powered by the backup battery.
5. Board in-place detection is responsible for detecting the presence of veneer and external alarm events, such as fire alarm, temperature, fan, and so on. The veneer reset can hard reset each veneer of the equipment.